The Living Healthier Expo is coming to the Foothills Performing Arts Center April 6th and 7th. Two days of activities, speakers and vendors to provide you with information and resources to live healthier, live better and live longer. Through generous support of our event sponsors, we have hundreds of giveaways for the event and the giveaways start right here, right now,
Activities Include To Like Us On Facebook – Click Here
- Guest Speakers in the auditorium – many topics offered over the course of two days. Learn about lyme disease, rabies prevention, mental health and substance abuse. Expert’s are speaking at the event to share valuable knowledge with everyone
- Lots of free and discounted giveaways…. $250 Grand Prize Walmart Card – DRAWING EACH DAY – plus bicycles, travel cups, radon test kits and $5 bike helmets are just a few of the great items available.
- Car Seat Safety Inspection (Saturday) – NYS Car Seat Inspection Technicians will inspect and adjust your child’s car seat to make sure your child is safe when traveling. Replacement car seats are available to qualified individuals. Call 607-547-4230 for more information.
- Utica Zoomobile – Come learn about pet safety and visit the Utica Zoomobile – they will be here both days!
- American Red Cross Blood Drive – The Red Cross will be holding a two-day blood drive at the event. Save a life – Donate blood at the Living Healthier Expo
- Tai Chi Demonstrations – learn about Tai Chi and how it will benefit your health
Watch the video below to win a bike
provided by Expo Gold Sponsor
Progressive Primary Care Solutions Inc,
Mark Your Calendar!
Countdown to the event
Our Blog Feed
STAY INFORMED!! sign up to receive updates at the bottom of the page
We are now scheduling appointments for the American Red Cross Blood Drive - Save a life Donate Blood - Call 607-547-4230 Today!! AND don't forget to watch the video at
April 6th and 7th are rapidly approaching and we are excited. In addition to all the great vendors and presenters scheduled for the event we have more great news! Juice
We are please to welcome our Event Lead Sponsor - Five Star Subaru and our Lead Corporate Healthcare Sponsor - Excellus BlueCross BlueShield: and Leatherstocking Collaborative Healthcare Partners (Provided grant
2:35 pm until 3:50 pm –” Shawna Has a Secret.” KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
This program is presented by Julie Dostal, PHD, Executive Director of LEAF
Shawna is a high school student. By
Our Platinum Sponsors